Afternoon all

Unfortunately not much to report this afternoon as the weather threw a curve ball yesterday, with Cranbourne receiving 15mm of rain which led to the trials today being cancelled.

So the Thunder will have to wait until at least next Monday to have a hit out.  Next Monday’s trials will be unofficial and provided we don’t get to much rain this week should still be run on the turf. We will ask if Luke Nolen can ride next Monday if he is available, just to get his thoughts on how the horse is going. These trials start much earlier commencing at 7.00am so if you choose to come down generally you can be back on the road quite early with little interruption to your day.

Shane will also be sending Archie Luxury, Don’tbabylon, and Ask Patrick to the trials as well next Monday.

The balance of all horses in work and horses spelling are all doing well.

Until you here from me next week

“Good Luck and Good Punting”


Mark Alderman

0428 738 751